Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Week #2

Congratulations to Meghan and Stephanie for being our top performers for week one. We would love it if any of you would share your tips, recipes, inspiration for your success for the first week.
Don't forget your challenge for week 2. Do something each evening to enhance your getting a good night's rest. It must be something extra and special that has not been part of your regular routine. It can be something different each night or if you find something that is really helpful you can repeat.
Getting a good night's rest really does figure in to constant weight loss. I have found that many times when I just feel lousy and turn to food for comfort my problem is actually that I am thirsty or hungry. Listen carefully to your body and have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I work out 90 mins/day...lots of sweat and cardio! And don't forget to lift those weights! You will drop a lot the first week. That's all I can share for now ladies :) HAPPY HEALTHY EATING

    Meghann

    ReplyDelete