Thursday, June 3, 2010

Week 3 Challenge

Hello ladies,
I have an absolutely crazy weekend ahead of me so I thought I'd better send you NEXT WEEK'S challenge now before I forget.

Your challenge for next week will be to beef up your exercise. Hopefully you have all found some way to exercise regularly. I want you to beef it up with variety. For every day that you add something extra to your work outs you can claim the 5 challenge points. So if you've been walking add in some sprint segmants or carry some hand weights. If you've been doing yoga, add in part or all of your hour or half hour as weights or cardio. Or completely shake it up and substitute some ice skating, or tennis or a gym dance class for part of your regular work out. You don't have to do something different every day but for each day's work out add or change something to get some variety into your physical activity.

Good luck girls! Get moving in a new way!! And don't forget your challenge for the rest of this week. Do something extra each night to help insure a full and refreshing night's sleep!

Sandee

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted you to know, Sandee, though, I am not participating in THIS PROGRAM, I am mindful of what people are doing on this blog...

    My EXERCISE program...has been "gardening"...May not sound like alot, but I have found that my constant "deep knee" bends...and hours that I have been spending RIPPING and DIGGING and PLANTING...have tested my muscles...Not only is my BODY strengthening, but, I get to look at the results of my "exercising" both on me...and IN MY GARDEN...which by the way...is alot PRETTIER to LOOK AT...!!! I find it very SATISFYING for now...When WINTER comes, which will only be about 3 months away...I will begin my "walk" program I have on DVD, again...THE BEST INDOOR exercise I have ever done...

    My BEST to ALL OF YOU...who are fighting the "bulge"!!! I am shy of having lost "30" pounds...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What walking DVD do you use Ma Kettle (i mean ma smith)?

    meredith

    ReplyDelete